Monday, April 11, 2011

A view of the Spokane River that I had missed for two decades

I strolled down to the water's edge and checked out an amazing sight the other day. Huntington Park is a must see right now. The massive amount of water flowing down the Spokane River is a sight to behold.
What I find just as amazing as seeing the falls up close is that I didn't even know this park existed until the other day when someone asked if I had been down in Huntington Park. I'm feeling pretty dumb considering how many years I have spent in this town, you'd think I'd have it pretty well mapped out by now. Proof that cool stuff surrounds us, we just have to keep training our eyes to see all that is out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Obviously you had some awesome company to accompany these wonderful falls! a.k.a-ME

Search This Blog