Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A little plug for a little exhibit

I am happy. A few of my photos have found a home. Which is to say a better home, on a wall at White Box Pies rather than tucked away on my laptop. I had the idea a few weeks ago and worked with a local framer in Spokane, Dick Hughes of Lee Frame Shop to put six images behind glass in simple black frames. Is it anywhere close to the super cool scene I found under the Louvre, not a chance. Is it fun to think that a few strangers could grab inspiration from seeing the photos while waiting in line for a delicious piece of pie, hell yes.

4 comments:

The above fore-mentioned. said...

Congratulations! What a neat little exhibition. Well done.

Mason said...

Way to go Brad! Nice show! I'll hope to go see it for real soon.

Brad said...

Thanks for the support! Mason, glad to see you are still keeping up on this crazy blog of mine. Hope to see you soon.

Jackie Kelly said...

HEY! thats really good news! all the best!

Search This Blog